Advent Calendar, Day 22: Aet Terasmaa

Meiju Knits Advent Calendar 2015, Day 22: Aet Terasmaa


(Photo by Aet Terasmaa)

Beanies, mittens, shawls. You never can't have enough of them. Aet's designs are simple, straightforward and interesting to knit. She tries stitches that are new to her, boldly, but yet makes patterns that are easy to follow. 


Ravelry name: Asti
Designer name: Aet Terasmaa
Link to your designer page on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/aet-terasmaa

Asti tells about herself: Although I studied physics at university to become a physics teacher, I realized after having kids that I actually want to do something entirely different. I have been a fan of knitting and crocheting since childhood. I knitted my first simple rib scarf in kindergarten. During the years in secondary school I crocheted a lot of doilies and knitted sweaters for myself. So after staying home with kids for 6 years and working in LYS for 4 years after that I decided it was time to follow my passion. I’m full of new ideas, I just wish there was more hours in a day. :)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit