Advent Calendar Day 3: Ela Torrente

Meiju Knits Advent Calendar Day 3: Featuring Ela Torrente



(Photo: Ela Torrente)

Ela Torrente has a large portfolio of casual, feminine and comfy designs. I like her designs since it seems that there are something for everybody and for every taste.  

Ravelry Name: KnittingEla
Designer Name: Ela Torrente
Ravelry Designer Page: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/ela-torrente

Ela tells about herself: 
I live and work with my family in northern Italy. I'm a lucky mom and happy wife, an independent knitwear designer, a yarn maniac and an amateur chef.

I have published my knitwear designs on Ravelry since 2010. 

In 2014 I have published my first collection: Knitting Adventures and started some fab collaborations with indipendent dyers, yarn companies and magazines.

This year I have started my first pattern club: The Ultimate Modish Sweater Club and I was lucky enough to collaborate with Malabrigo Yarn for my second eBook: A Study in Single.
You can see my designs on my Ravelry page, follow me on modishknits.com and meet me in Modish People Group.



Kommentit

Suositut tekstit