Advent Calendar Day 17: Sara Gresbach

Meiju Knits Advent Calendar Day 17: Sara Gresbach




(Photo by Sara Gresbach)

Looking at Sara Gresback collage of Gift-A-Long patterns makes one happy, since you could pick any pattern and you can be sure that a gift recipient would love it. Sara's designs are clean, textured and classically-modern.


Ravelry name: addiesma 
Designer name: Sara Gresbach (front porch knitting) 
Link to your designer page on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/sara-gresbach
Sara tells about herself: I started knitting on a trip to northern WI when the rain wouldn’t quit. My mom taught me, and has been a constant source of support as I have developed my skills. I find knitting to be very relaxing and the perfect creative outlet as a mom of two little ones. 
Usually the natural world that surrounds me, as well as the places and people I love inspire most of my designs. I love classic, clean looks with a fresh, modern twist, and enjoy pairing colors and textures to accomplish this aesthetic.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit